Orbistor Grit Bin has a spherical design that provides all-round benefits including unbeatable strength.
Orbistor 800 Grit Bin is vandal and weather resistant. The lid has a sloping feature to ensure adequate resistance to wind, and moulded-in drainage channels prevent the accumulation of water.
When filled with gritting material, there is an even distribution of weight as there are no weak corners. Forklift slots and lifting recesses enable easy handling.
Orbistor Grit Bin is the perfect choice for large sites or remote areas, saving time and money. Orbistor Grit Bin is supplied with a moulded-in GRIT-SALT legend as standard.
The Orbistor can also be personalised with a vinyl graphic or polycarbonate plaque. If you want your organisation's name, logo or message to appear on the Orbistor please contact our Sales Office for more information.
- Front recesses for lid opening.
- Fork lift slots with hand holds for easy transportation.
- Angled lid maximises storage space.
- Improved access with a lower leading edge.
- Moulded in GRIT-SALT or plain lid option
- Carefully designed lid prevents rain water from entering the the container
Colours: Yellow, Deep Green
Body & lid: Durapol®
Weight capacity: 1000kg loose grit (approx. 40 x 25kg bags)
Area of coverage: 20,000m² @ 50gms/m²