Nestor 400 Grit Bin features robust construction with a double-skinned lid and knuckle & rod hinge.
Drainage channels in both the body and lid are specially designed to direct rainwater away from entering the interior of the body, helping grit remain dry and easy to use.
The lid fully rotates which enables quick and easy access to the grit/salt and allows the units to nest together for ease of storage.
You can personalise the Nestor 400 to include your company name or message. Please contact our Sales Office to learn more about how you can personalise your grit/salt bin with a vinyl graphic or polycarbonate plaque.
- Durapol® Material body will not chip, rust or corrode.
- 400ltr capacity minimises number of refills required.
- Can be stacked up to 3 bins high to limit the amount of storage space required.
- Double skinned construction ensures the lid does not open in windy conditions and helps keeps the contents dry.
- Knuckle hinge with GRP rod offers excellent strength and long life.
- Lid fully opens, leaving both hands free to fill or empty the grit bin.
- Angled lid maximises storage space, prevents debris piling up on the bin, and ensures rain water runs off the unit.
- Large front aperture with low lip offers excellent access.
- Choice of grit-salt legend or plain lid.
Yellow, Deep Green, Red.
Body & lid: Durapol
Weight capacity: 500kg loose grit (approx. 20 x 25kg bags)
Area of coverage: 10,000m² @ 50gms/m²