Modus is a high-capacity housing that securely contains a wheeled bin in a tidy manner.
Modus is available in two sizes - a 770 model designed to house a 600, 660 or 770ltr wheeled bin, or a 1280 model designed for either 1100 or 1280ltr containers.
A hooded peak helps to protect the aperture from the elements. The Vandalex® frame provides exceptional strength and weather resistance. The Modus Housing features a base skirting to keep pests out and conceal the door wheel, which is adjustable to ensure easy opening. A stainless steel hinge provides strength and security.
Modus Housing features Ecoboard™ panels, an extremely strong, 100% recycled material made from recycled wheelie bins and polyethylene carrier bags. The material will not chip or rust, is easy to wipe clean and never needs painting.
We recommend that a risk assessment is undertaken to identify an appropriate location for your waste collection and recycling units. In order to reduce risk, some organisations decide to place the units a minimum of 5 metres away from buildings. Any potential risk can be further reduced by maintaining a regime of regularly emptying the unit. You may also wish to consider installing a Glasdon FireSafe.
- Choice of Modus 770 which can house a 600 litre, 660 litre or 770 lire wheeled bin or Modus 1280 which can house a 1100 litre or 1280 litre wheeled bin.
- Vandalex material frame provides exceptional strength and is vandal and weather resistant.
- Extremely robust Ecoboard panelling is constructed from 100% recycled material.
- Durapol hood encloses the wheeled bin inside the unit, offers weather protection and provides security.
- Hood peak provides extra weather protection to the apertures.
- Chute behind the apertures helps to ensure that litter enters the wheeled bin.
- Front-opening design with door stay feature provides easy access to the wheeled bin inside.
- Features a 3-point locking system.
- The door features a handle and stainless steel hinge.
- An adjustable door wheel enables easy opening of the door and levels the door on uneven surfaces.
- Base skirting provides a guard around the base of the housing, to minimize the risk of pests entering the housing and also conceal the door wheel.
- Aperture panels & graphics (supplied with RecycleNow General Waste graphics as standard. Modus can be extensively personalised - contact us for more information.)
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into concrete.
Vandalex Frame: Silver.
Ecoboard Panelling: Dark Grey (100% recycled material).
Hood: Anthracite Grey.
Frame: Aluminium with Vandalex Coating.
Hood: Durapol® Material.
Ecoboard Panelling: 100% recycled Post Consumer Plastic
Depth: 1257mm (1280ltr), 923mm (770ltr).
Capacity: up to 1280ltr depending on model chosen.
Weight: 102kg (770ltr), 119kg (1280ltr).