Modus Shelter is a budget-beating shelter for a variety of applications.
Environmentally-friendly Ecoboard™ Panels are produced using 100% recycled post-consumer waste (mixed plastics). The frame extrusion and spigot legs contain recycled aluminium and steel.
Modus Shelters are supplied in fully assembled form, ready for fixing down on to a prepared concrete base immediately upon delivery. Shelters can also be supplied as a self-assembly kit for multiple roll out programmes or sites with restricted access.
For details of Modus as a dedicated smoking shelter that complies with all relevant UK legislation, please visit Modus Smoking Shelter.
- Optional features include blank or printed signage, perch seating or a blank Ecoboard rear panel for siting against a wall.
- Normally delivered fully assembled - flat-pack delivery is available for sites with restricted access.
- Robust double-skinned roof.
- Available in 2 sizes - 770 Model or 1280 Model.
- A new transparent roof option is available - please contact our sales office for more details.
Roof: Anthracite Grey.
Ecoboard Panelling: Dark Grey.
Spigot Legs: Anthracite Grey.
Blank Signage Panel: Light Grey.
Framework: Anodised aluminium.
Roof: Durapol® Material.
Blank panels: 100% recycled Ecoboard Material.
Spigot legs: Mild steel with Armortec® Coating.
Glazing: 5mm PETG.
Glazing strips: Durapol Material.
Blank signage panel: Durapol Material.
Overall Width: 1615mm
Depth: 925mm (770 Model), 1255mm (1280 Model)