Lumino City 750 is an energy efficient, low maintenance road sign light that illuminates traffic signs up to 750mm (Type A sign light equivalent).
Lumino City's state-of-the-art optic distributes LED light evenly across sign faces up to 750mm diameter using as little as 2W power consumption. The light conforms to BS EN 12899-1 Class UE3 for uniformity of illuminance, and Class E2 for mean illuminance.
This street sign downlight is manufactured from an impact–absorbing polymer to withstand accidental vehicle collision - minimising the risk of damage.
Low voltage 24v unit available - contact our sales office for more information.
- 230v: 4x Medium Power Luxeon LED's under a single custom optic .2.0 Watts, reducing carbon footprint and energy costs.
- UMSUG code: 42 0002 0000 100
- Impact-absorbing Impactapol Material is flexible, weather resistant, durable and robust.
- Built-in 'flex-point' will allow the sign light to withstand vehicle side swipe collisions, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Range of High Grade Aluminium and Steel Brackets including single and double mid-mount clamp brackets - manufactured from durable and robust Armortec® coated aluminium and steel. Available in sizes to suit 76 to 168mm posts.
- Energy Efficient Mains Powered LED – reduces energy costs, maintenance and carbon footprint.
- Mains driven unit providing excellent reliability.
- High Performance Optics – optimal light spread and uniformity using the fewest LED's possible for better reliability and lower power usage.
- Aluminium Heatsink – regulates the heat output from the LED's to maximise the life span of the LED's.
- IP66 rated for a long product life with reduced maintenance.
- An optional photocell ensures the unit is only illuminated during the hours of darkness, further increasing efficiency.
- A moulded-in cradle makes Lumino City suitable for use with multiple makes of remote monitoring equipment.
- The LED’s have a minimum life span of 50,000 hours. Equating to approximately 10 years when operated with the built–in Photocell or with a CMS device (enquire for details of compatibility).
- Choice of double or single sided fixing brackets for pole top, mid post or wall fixing.
- Various offset and specialist brackets available. Please enquire for details.
Signlight Arm: Impactapol Material.
Brackets and Heatsink: Armortec® coated aluminium and steel.
Cap and Conversion Collar: Impactapol Material.
Fixings: Stainless Steel.
Single unit with bracket: 2.5kg.
Double unit with bracket: 4.6kg.
Single unit with universal bracket: 2.1kg.