Socketed Rebound Signmaster Bollard features a keyed quick-release mechanism for easy bollard replacement.
- Fully tested and certified to Performance Standard NE4/100.
- Moulded, round stem offers excellent drive-through performance from all angles.
- Small footprint is ideal for traffic islands.
- Durapol® Material socket is proven to be corrosion and impact resistant.
- Keyed quick release mechanism allows the bollard to be removed and reinstated in seconds.
- HDPE socket plug secures the bollard and prevents debris entering the socket.
- A sturdy anchor peg holds the bollard firmly in place and prevents twisting.
- Socket has a flat base for ease of installation.
Colours: White, Black.
Bollard: Impactapol Material.
Socket: Durapol Material.
Retroreflective Sign/Patches: Avery Dennison Fluorescent Yellow and Translucent White.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Overall height: 1074mm.
Maximum bollard width: 398mm.
Maximum bollard depth: 152mm.
Socket width: 209mm.
Socket length: 237mm.
Socket depth: 306mm.
Sign face: 300mm diameter.
Front/rear patch true visibility area: 151,475mm².
Side patch area: 20,784mm² per patch.
Total side patch area: 41,568mm².
Weight of bollard: 6.9kg.