Warrior Modular Building System provides flexible, cost-effective accommodation for a range of applications.
Warrior buildings are available with an extensive choice of finish colours, panel options, glazing choices and interior fittings to ensure your building meets your exact specifications.
Customers typically specify the Warrior Modular Building System for applications including:
- Security Buildings
- Factory Offices
- Modular Toll Booths
- Information Kiosks
- Passport Control Offices
- Ticket Sales Kiosks
- Available with a pitched roof for outdoor siting or a flat roof for internal applications.
- Plastic-coated steel exterior panels with a robust, corrosion-free aluminium framework.
- Can be configured in sizes from 1.22 x 1.22m to 7.32 x 2.44m.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane.
- Can be manufactured in other shapes, e.g. octagonal.
- The building can be relocated at a future date if required.
Walls: Moorland Green - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (12.B.21)
Roof Fascia: Light Grey BS 4800 (00.A.05)
Framework: Natural anodised aluminium.
Aztec Yellow - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (10.E.55)
Goosewing Grey - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Poppy Red - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (04.E.53)
Solent Blue - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (18.E.53)
White - Nearest Equivalent BS 4800 (00.E.55)
Wall panels: Plastic-coated steel.
Pitched roof: Fully insultated GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester).
Flat roof: Composite panel.
Available up to 2.44m wide and 7.32m long.
Height: 2719mm (with outdoor roof), 2340mm (indoor roof)
Weight: from 185kg to 1870kg depending on size and specification.