The Nexus Evolution Cup Recycling Station helps implement an efficient cup recycling programme. A cup and liquid aperture allows the easy collection of up to 100 used cups and disposal of 8 litres of residual liquid.
The unit also features two 40L colour-coded aperture panels of your choice to create your own unique Cup Recycling Station with ‘Recycle-Now’ graphics to ensure the correct use of the chosen waste streams.
The dedicated Cup Recycling Station will ensure that this waste does not contaminate other recyclable streams and it will also make bulk collection easier, enabling you to increase your cup recycling rates and save money on your waste collection too!
Aperture panels can be fixed to the body and opened as one complete lid or can be left as individual panels or pivoting flaps. A bump fit lid stay feature keeps the aperture panels upright to ensure both hands can be free to access the quick and easy bungee sack retention system.
The units narrow-footprint ensures minimal floor space is required when positioned against a wall, whilst the symmetrical design allows the Evolution to be approached from all sides.
Personalised stickers can be added to the large front and rear areas of the Evolution recycling station to provide excellent opportunities for full personalisation or standard recycling stickers though our Personalisation Service. The recessed areas on the sides of the unit can also be used for personalisation if required.
- 2 x 40 litre capacity waste streams of your choice
- 1 x 8 litre liquid reservoir
- 2 x removable stacking tubes for up to 50 cups each
- 2 x Divider Kits to separate waste streams
- Dedicated aperture panels can be fitted either side of the central cup & liquid aperture
- Connected or Free Pivoting aperture panels
- Bungee sack retention system
- Narrow-footprint for space saving
- Large graphic and personalisation area
- Pivoting lid with stay
- Approachable from the front and rear
Nexus Evolution Body: Pastel Grey, Anthracite Grey, Black (15% recycled content)
Cup & Liquid Aperture Colour: Brown
40L Slot Apertures: Mid Grey, Pastel Green, Pastel Blue
40L Round Apertures: Mid Grey, Red, Orange, Yellow
40L Flip Lid & Open Apertures: Mid Grey, Pastel Green, Pastel Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Deep Green, Black
- Recycling Graphics Kits (Body + Apertures)
- Lock Kit
- Wheel kit with two wheels and handle for easy manoeuvring
- Sign Kit
- Aperture Connector Kit
- Non-standard graphics are also available through Personalisation Service
Durapol® Body + Aperture Panels
Dividers: Ecoboard™ Material
Capacity: 160L (2 x 40L, 8 litre liquid reservoir and 100 cups)