Victory Bollard is a traditional Victorian cannon-style bollard made from thoroughly modern materials.
- Rigid socketed or Rebound and Rigid concrete-in models available.
- Never requires painting - unlike cast iron equivalents.
- A fraction of the weight of a metal bollard - can be installed by one person.
- Recessed areas for retroreflective or decorative banding.
- Optional blanking cap available.
Bollard: Passively safe Impactapol® Material or rigid Durapol® Material.
Socket: Durapol® Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 967mm.
Maximum diameter: 200mm.
Socket depth below ground: 500mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 420mm.