Nexus City 240 is a robust, attractive food waste recycling housing.
The unit features a soft-close aperture flap that keeps vermin out and odours in.
Nexus City 240 houses a 240 or 140 litre wheeled container and has an easy to use 5-point interlocking door that provides strength and security.
Recessed food waste graphics are clear and easy to understand and reduce cross-contamination of waste. The graphics are robust and hard wearing, mark resistant and can be jet washed clean.
Nexus City 240 is ideal for use anywhere large volumes of food waste are generated, and co-ordinates with the Nexus 360 Recycling Bin to offer a complete recycling bin solution.
- Houses a 240 or 140 litre wheeled container.
- Curved sloping hood prevents waste being left on top of the bin.
- Robust aperture flap with large handle and durable stainless steel hinge.
- Soft close mechanism ensures aperture flap always closes quietly.
- Aperture flap is designed to create a seal, keeping vermin out and odours in.
- Large, clear graphics promote correct use.
- Smooth surfaces inside and out make cleaning the housing a simple task.
- Double-skinned construction adds stability and strength to ensure a long service life.
- 5-point interlocking slam-shut door is robust and secure.
- Base ramp makes it easy to roll a wheeled container in and out of the housing.
- Location points are moulded into the base of the housing to make sure the wheeled container is in the right place every time.
- Poster frame kit or personalised graphics are available - please contact us for details.
- For personalised graphics options please contact our sales office.
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Durapol® Material
Soft close aperture flap rod hinge: Carbon steel
Base Depth: 752mm
Weight: 32kg (without wheeled liner)
Liner capacity: 140ltr or 240ltr