Nexus City 140 is a robust, attractive food waste recycling housing. The unit features a soft-close aperture flap that keeps vermin out and odours in.
Recessed food waste graphics are clear and easy to understand and reduce cross-contamination of waste. The graphics are robust and hard wearing, mark resistant and can be jet washed clean.
Nexus City 140 offers all the great features of the Nexus City 240 in a smaller footprint. The 140-litre unit is designed to suit areas restricted by space and offers a solution to those concerned with manual handling issues.
- Houses a 140 litre wheeled container.
- Curved sloping hood prevents waste being left on top of the bin.
- Robust aperture flap with large handle and durable stainless steel hinge.
- Soft close mechanism ensures aperture flap always closes quietly.
- Aperture flap is designed to create a seal, keeping vermin out and odours in.
- Large, clear graphics promote correct use.
- Smooth surfaces inside and out make cleaning the housing a simple task.
- Double-skinned construction adds stability and strength to ensure a long service life.
- 5-point interlocking slam-shut door is robust and secure.
- Base ramp makes it easy to roll a wheeled container in and out of the housing.
- Poster frame kit or personalised graphics are available - please contact us for details.
- For personalised graphics options please contact our sales office.
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Durapol® Material.
Soft close mechanism: Carbon steel
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless steel
Weight Bin: 25kg.
Weight Bin and Ballast: 65kg.
Liner Capacity: 140 litres.