Glasdon Manchester Bollard is a traditionally-styled bollard available as either a passively safe reboundable Impactapol model or rigid Durapol model.
The LockFast Socket allows for easy removal and replacement of the bollard top making it ideal for delivery areas, parking control and market day access where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily. For pedestrianised areas, the LockFast Blanking Plate can be purchased with the bollard to cover the socket when the top has been removed to prevent the potential trip hazard.
- Rebound and rigid models available with LockFast Sockets.
- Never requires painting - unlike cast iron equivalents.
- A fraction of the weight of a metal bollard - can be installed by one person.
- Existing cast iron bollards can be replaced over time to save cost.
- Recessed areas for retroreflective or decorative banding.
- LockFast Socket allows quick and easy bollard top replacement making it ideal for areas where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily.
- Optional blanking cap available to prevent the potential trip hazard if the bollard is removed temporarily, blanking caps feature a slip-resistant finish.
Reboundable Bollard: Made from Impactapol material and compliant to Passive Safety Standard: BS EN 12767:2019.
Rigid Bollard: Made from Durapol material
LockFast Socket: Durapol Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1005mm.
Maximum diameter: 220mm.
Banding diameter: 1 x 63mm and up to 3 x 12mm.
Socket depth below ground: 350mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 300mm.