Glasdon Manchester Bollard is a traditionally-styled bollard available as either a passively safe reboundable Impactapol model or rigid Durapol model.
- Rebound and rigid models available with LockFast Sockets.
- Never requires painting - unlike cast iron equivalents.
- A fraction of the weight of a metal bollard - can be installed by one person.
- Existing cast iron bollards can be replaced over time to save cost.
- Recessed areas for retroreflective or decorative banding.
- LockFast Socket allows quick and easy bollard top replacement.
- Optional blanking cap available.
Reboundable Bollard: Made from Impactapol material and compliant to Passive Safety Standard: BS EN 12767:2019.
Rigid Bollard: Made from Durapol material
LockFast Socket: Durapol Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1005mm.
Maximum diameter: 220mm.
Banding diameter: 1 x 63mm and up to 3 x 12mm.
Socket depth below ground: 350mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 300mm.