The Aero™ Corral Cycle Compound consists of two Aero shelters conjoined by an Armortec® coated steel framework, roof, rear panel and lockable gate for total cover and excellent weather protection.
The front gate and rear back panels are clad with 3mm polycarbonate panels to provide vandal protection with 4mm UV protected polycarbonate panels on the roof.
Supplied with a bolt lock as standard to provide a first line of defence from theft.*
The secure compound provides storage for up to 20 bikes with the option of 8 or 10 place cycle toast racks and 8 or 10 single Sheffield hoop cycle stands.
Aero Cycle Shelters are stylish and extremely low maintenance. The attractive end panels are made from self-coloured Durapol® Material that will never rust, chip or corrode. Durapol Material is easy to wipe clean, doesn't show scratches or scuffs and never needs painting.
Please note: Delivery and fitting is not included. Carriage charges are based on the location of delivery. Please refer to the Map with Delivery Area Codes and select your delivery area (A to F or select G for price on application), in the dropdown menu above. If you would like to purchase more than one Aero Corral Cycle Compound - please contact us for delivery pricing and a quote.
*Bicycles must always be locked to a fixed, immovable structure using a lock with a security rating appropriate to the value of the bicycle insured by its owner.
- 2 x Aero Cycle Shelters provides storage for up to 20 bicycles.
- Corral kit includes: Armortec coated steel framework, rear wall panels, curved roof and lockable gate with bolt lock.
- Strong, corrosion-resistant roof skeleton on the shelters, coupled with the Armortec coated steel corral framework, ensures a long life in harsh environments.
- Toughened PETG glazing for the shelter roof panels keeps bikes visible for security purposes and is strong enough to withstand bangs, knocks and significant abuse. The glazing is secured inside the end panels and extrusions, making it difficult to remove by force.
- Curved design helps natural fall-off of rain and snow.
- Durapol Material ends will not rot, chip or rust and will not require painting.
- Supplied fully assembled ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
- Supplied with ground fixings or the shelters and self-tapping masonry bolts for the corral kit. Fixing points provide stability and reduce ground leverage.
Self-coloured Durapol Material ends: Anthracite Grey
Roof Panels & Cladding: Clear
Cross Beams: Natural Anodised
- Choice of cycle parking options - 8 or 10 place 'toast rack' cycle stands, or individual Sheffield cycle hoops.
Ends: Durapol Material.
Framework: Aluminium with Armortec Coating.
Roof Cladding: 4mm high-impact clear PETG thermoplastic glazing.
Joining Plates: Mild steel with Armortec Coating.
Aero Corral Kit
Framework: Armortec coated steel
Rear Wall and Door Cladding: 3mm UV protected polycarbonate panels.
Roof Cladding: 4mm UV protected polycarbonate panels.
Gap Covers: Ecoboard®
Cycle Stands: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Width (Front Elevation): 6050mm
Overall Depth (Side Elevation): 4169mm