The Rebound Signmaster Ultralow Bollard is a Retroreflective Self Righting Bollard (RSRB) that provides sign face illumination with reduced energy use, ideal for when the cost of de-illumination and decommissioning an installation is prohibitive. With an energy consumption of less than 0.45W, CMS compatibility, the Rebound Signmaster Ultralow Bollard ensures electricity running costs are minimal.
Compliant to BS 8442:2022 and is crash tested at 70kph, this passively safe bollard offers optimal safety with drive-over protection. Rebound Signmaster Ultralow operates from 230V mains supply and is stepped down to run off 24V above ground to protect vehicle occupants and the emergency services in the event of a collision. The rebound performance of the Impactapol® bollard base also further increases safety by ensuring the hazard remains marked, helping to prevent further accidents.
The Rebound Signmaster Ultralow Bollard is designed to connect to the mains power with ease and the 230V supply offers a long and reliable service. The rigid Durapol® body along with the IP67 rated Sublite Underground Box and IP68 rated control circuit housing, offers weather resistance to the electrical cables and requires minimal ongoing maintenance.
A range of installation options are available (see below).
For new installations:
- Bollard comes with IP67 rated Rebound Signmaster Sublite™ LED Lighting Unit & Underground Box and lid. - Underground box features glanded cable entry for 230V mains feed. The bollard control circuit is housed inside an IP68 rated casing fitted to the underside of the lid. Here the voltage is stepped down to safe 24V above ground.
For existing Rebound Signmaster Sublite installations:
- Bollard comes with Rebound Signmaster Sublite Retrofit Lid - so it can be easily retrofitted to an existing Rebound Signmaster Sublite LED Lighting Unit & Underground Box, which steps down the voltage to a safe 24V. The universally compatible bolt down footprint is identical to Rebound Signmaster™ LED Bollard for ease of transition.
For other existing light box installations:
Download the conversion kits guide here
- Bollard comes with an adaptor plate - to convert the existing light box and upgrade the scheme to offer state-of-the-art LED illumination and a high-performance rebound bollard.
- Compliant to BS 8442:2022.
- 0.45W LED Power Consumption reduces energy consumption and carbon footprint, allows for energy costs as low as 39p per annum.
- 1W UMSUG Charge Code: 42 0001 0000 100.
- Universal compatibility for existing light box
- Rebound performance ensures the hazard remains marked when the bollard is impacted.
- 230V mains supply stepped down within the control circuit to 24V to protect vehicle occupants and the emergency services in the event of an accident.
- IP68 Rated Control Circuit Housing, LED Unit, Glands, Connection Ports, Connection Plug and cable for weather-resistance and reduced maintenance.
- IP67 Rated Sublite Underground Box - weather resistant and low maintenance.
- 270mm Diameter Illuminated sign face offers an L1 Luminance and U3 Uniformity.
- Cable, Plug and Socket offers easy replacement if bollard top is damaged after a collision.
- Side reflectors angled for increased visibility at
- High-grade, high visibility 3M retroreflective patches included on bollard front (x1) and sides (x4).
- The LED’s have a minimum life span of 100,000 hours. Equating to approximately 11.4 years when operated 24/7 or with a CMS device (enquire for details of compatibility).
- Robust, Rigid Durapol Material Bollard with recessed reflector areas gives high level of protection to
retroreflective panels and sign face, resisting cracking or damage.
- Impactapol material base provides the flexibility and rebounds when hit from any direction, returning the bollard upright after impact without twisting.
- High performance LED unit with optic ensures optimal light spread and uniformity using the lowest power possible.
Bollard and Base Colour: White, Black
Bollard Base: Impactapol Material
Bollard Body: Durapol Material
LED Lighting Unit: Polycarbonate
Caps - Durapol Material
Fixings: Stainless Steel
Sublite Underground Box and Lid: Durapol Material
Circuit Housing - Durapol Material
Retroreflective Patches: 3M
Concrete-in bars: Mild Steel BZP
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Overall height: 1377mm
Height Above Ground: 1151mm
Maximum bollard width: 394mm
Maximum bollard depth: 183mm
Bolt-down foot detail: 328 x 328mm
Fixing centres: 228 x 228mm
Sign face: 270mm diameter
Weight of bollard: 5kg
Weight of Sublite box: 6kg
Front/rear patch true visibility area: 165,183mm²
Front Panel Area: 150,300mm²
Total Side Panel Area: 218,210mm²
2 x Optional Rear Panels Area: 27,818mm²